Monday 7 March 2011

UV texturing the Marmot....

Today i have been testing the texture to make sure that it is alright before i paint the weights on the marmot tomorrow. I need to get marmot finished tomoorow, after a few problems attaching the blendshapes, i have finally managed to get them working together. I adapted some of the texture so that the feet and hands are more together. time to get him finished.....




This is the UV texture ive come out with after ive adapted Deans version.
Marios helped me learn the new tools, and i found UV mapping alright once I was started.....

















This is Deans version, As you can see there would be a lot of seems to do and get right when making a texture.













Here is my UV texture Working, when I tested my efforts.... textured marmot here we come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment