Friday 17 December 2010

Christmas break jobs.......

David

Creating the Animatic

Then Producing environment art to show the style I want the film to look like, this will take some time.

Dean.

Practice texturing. Show some examples of mountains uv mapped , we have scrapped the cell shaded style, at least for the environment.

The mountains can be textured with a scroll texture. Explore different textures to explore a variety of textures.

Hayley

model the male chracter as this will take some of the pressure of me, I will model him also but may be a lot slower. Most likely to use your model over mine as my lack of experience with modelling.

Continue practicing animating. When the animatic is done your have a clear idea of the scenes.

Sam

Begin modelling the environment. Once I have the animatic done.

Complete the birds feet.

Tara

Continue rigging.


everyone: dissertation..........

No comments:

Post a Comment