Wednesday 8 December 2010

Modeling Marmot








After getting all his geometry in the right places,i managed to use the sculpt geometry tool to get the proportions i wanted...










He looks really cute....Problem
















I think I may have some issues with the triangles near the eyes?

















Here he is in mesh form...





















I used a tutorial to try and help with the shape of the marmot for his body from one on how to make a cat:

Maya 2011 - The handbook





































Nose could be made bigger...























This marmot follows from my very first attempt at modelling, I did this without a tutorial or help so he looks very blocked out compared with the body in front of him...



Strange lines are however going down his tummy.

I found this was to do with the normals, and i had o soften the edge in order to get rid of this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment