Friday 27 May 2011

Progress

Sam had his parents go away for a week or so, so we will hopefully get a chance to meet up amd animate around his house for a while and set up sone computers so he can render faster. 27th friday
Longest day at uni David Dean and I and bob were all in again today, stayed at uni till 8 didn't get home till late. Spoken to daljeet and I hoping everyone will be in next week, we haven't had a group meeting with everyone for a few days now. Hayley broke her rig today, she managed to somehow parent the contollers together so the arms were doing very strange things, as it was her rig, I tried to see what the problem was but couldn't work it out, i had to get hayley to upload then i had to download the file from adrive, with only a couple of weeks left for animating I didn't fancy sitting for hours to find out what was wrong with it so I tried to copy the animation across to another rig but even then the legs started to spazzing out. I had to say to her in the end that it would be quicker to block out the animation again from scratch or work from an earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment