Friday 10 June 2011

Communication

Most communication was through email and text, and we were beginning to find it difficult to find out who was doing what and at some points there were times where I felt other members were not doing as much as they could have. Therefore as much as I could have I tried to make myself available at college for if problems arose and needed solving. The one day i did miss was because of a funeral.....

With passing each other files Dean had a bright idea in term one to set up an Adrive account that we could all log into and upload and download files that others would need for the film. It worked really well and although took some time to upload and download and crashed on me a couple of times it meant we didn't have to wait for the following day to get a file from someone that was too big to send by email......

No comments:

Post a Comment