Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sniff Shot from Behind Rock

This shot was not for me to do. Dean was having some problems with some of his key frames so I took it off his hands. It made more sense me trying to help due to me doing the sniffing shot at the beginning. Heres how it turned out.
It changed quite a few times. He popped out quite fast to begin with. Then it looked like he was sliding out. There was too many sniffs going on so i cut it down to one. I changed the expression for the marmot and added in ears and took off the eye blink and kept it to just being closed his eyes when he sniffs.
The shot worked out in the animation well, but after putting the shots together, it doesn't really work in the film, and we may just go straight into Deans animation and cut this shot all together....



No comments:

Post a Comment